South Bay News
Elderly Campbell couple found dead in apparent murder-suicide
CAMPBELL, Calif. -- Campbell police are investigating an apparent murder-suicide discovered at a Union Avenue apartment complex this afternoon.
A 92-year-old woman and her 89-year-old husband were found dead of apparent gunshot wounds Saturday afternoon shortly before 2:30 p.m. in an apartment at 245 Union Avenue, according to Sgt. Gary Berg.
The couple was found by a relative who had gone to check on them, Berg said.
Police are still investigating the deaths and are not releasing further information at this time.
campbell, murder, south bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting