South Bay News
Downed wire blamed for earlier outage in Mountain View
A downed power line was blamed for causing a power outage in Mountain View that affected nearly 1,500 customers Sunday morning, a utility spokesman said.
The power line came down on Miramonte Avenue at around 6 a.m., PG&E spokesman J.D. Guidi said.
By 11: 30 a.m., power had been restored to all but around 133 customers, Guidi said.
The remaining customers were expected to get their power back between noon and 1 p.m., he said.
PG&E, power outage, san jose, mountain view, south bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Sunnyvale's 'Blue Cube' gets torn down 2 min ago
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Crews placing grass at 49ers' Levi's Stadium
- Hydrants painted to mark contributions to 1906 fires 28 min ago
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed 14 min ago