South Bay News
Police release new video of SJ Walmart rampage
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Police are hoping just-released surveillance video will help them find more witnesses and victims of a driver who plowed into a San Jose Walmart.
The incident happened in March 2013 at the Walmart store on Story Road. The video shows people running for safety as a car rips through the store.
The driver got out and started attacking customers with a metal club until they subdued him.
Police are now trying to bolster their case against the man they arrested -- Haamid Zaid. Zaid faces 12 counts including two attempted murder charges.
SJPD, san jose, walmart, crash, violence, crime, shopping, south bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force 3 min ago
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos