South Bay News
Police release new video of SJ Walmart rampage
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Police are hoping just-released surveillance video will help them find more witnesses and victims of a driver who plowed into a San Jose Walmart.
The incident happened in March 2013 at the Walmart store on Story Road. The video shows people running for safety as a car rips through the store.
The driver got out and started attacking customers with a metal club until they subdued him.
Police are now trying to bolster their case against the man they arrested -- Haamid Zaid. Zaid faces 12 counts including two attempted murder charges.
SJPD, san jose, walmart, crash, violence, crime, shopping, south bay news
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 35 min ago
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- SF burger joint open nearly 50 years about to close
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance
- Police conduct statewide underage drinking sting
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco 25 min ago
- Person stabbed during fight at SF's Dolores Park
- Campaign to save dog in Arizona mauling case
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified 22 min ago
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office 6 min ago
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers 40 min ago
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing 12 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos