South Bay News
Police release new video of SJ Walmart rampage
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Police are hoping just-released surveillance video will help them find more witnesses and victims of a driver who plowed into a San Jose Walmart.
The incident happened in March 2013 at the Walmart store on Story Road. The video shows people running for safety as a car rips through the store.
The driver got out and started attacking customers with a metal club until they subdued him.
Police are now trying to bolster their case against the man they arrested -- Haamid Zaid. Zaid faces 12 counts including two attempted murder charges.
SJPD, san jose, walmart, crash, violence, crime, shopping, south bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case