South Bay News
Police release new video of SJ Walmart rampage
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Police are hoping just-released surveillance video will help them find more witnesses and victims of a driver who plowed into a San Jose Walmart.
The incident happened in March 2013 at the Walmart store on Story Road. The video shows people running for safety as a car rips through the store.
The driver got out and started attacking customers with a metal club until they subdued him.
Police are now trying to bolster their case against the man they arrested -- Haamid Zaid. Zaid faces 12 counts including two attempted murder charges.
SJPD, san jose, walmart, crash, violence, crime, shopping, south bay news
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars 54 min ago
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 57 min ago
- Man found fatally shot in Concord 30 min ago
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body