South Bay News
Police release new video of SJ Walmart rampage
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Police are hoping just-released surveillance video will help them find more witnesses and victims of a driver who plowed into a San Jose Walmart.
The incident happened in March 2013 at the Walmart store on Story Road. The video shows people running for safety as a car rips through the store.
The driver got out and started attacking customers with a metal club until they subdued him.
Police are now trying to bolster their case against the man they arrested -- Haamid Zaid. Zaid faces 12 counts including two attempted murder charges.
SJPD, san jose, walmart, crash, violence, crime, shopping, south bay news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos