South Bay News
Santa Clara water district to vote on water reductions
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- According to the San Jose Mercury News, Silicon Valley's largest water provider is expected to approve a number of water conservation policies this week, including a reduction in water use.
The board of the Santa Clara Water District provides drinking water to 1.8 million people. The district also sells water to a number of retailers, including the cities of Gilroy and Santa Clara.
santa clara, santa clara county, silicon valley, gilroy, water, drought, south bay news
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday