Ventura County News
Camarillo Chevron gas station robber sought
CAMARILLO, Calif. -- A search is under way for a suspect behind an armed robbery of a Chevron gas station in Camarillo.
The incident happened shortly before 9:30 p.m. Saturday on the 200 block of Arneill Road. A gas station employee told responding deputies that a male suspect approached the front counter, brandished a gun and demanded money.
No one was injured during the incident, but the suspect made off with an undisclosed amount of cash. Authorities said he fled on foot and was last seen running across the parking lot. The only available suspect description was that the man was in his mid-20s.
If you have any information that can help investigators track the suspect down, you're urged to contact Camarillo police or Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
robbery, ventura county news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found 52 min ago
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Thousands protest ahead of Fukushima anniversary
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible 52 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts 40 min ago
- Footage examined to ID two with stolen...
27 min ago