Ventura County News
Camarillo Chevron gas station robber sought
CAMARILLO, Calif. -- A search is under way for a suspect behind an armed robbery of a Chevron gas station in Camarillo.
The incident happened shortly before 9:30 p.m. Saturday on the 200 block of Arneill Road. A gas station employee told responding deputies that a male suspect approached the front counter, brandished a gun and demanded money.
No one was injured during the incident, but the suspect made off with an undisclosed amount of cash. Authorities said he fled on foot and was last seen running across the parking lot. The only available suspect description was that the man was in his mid-20s.
If you have any information that can help investigators track the suspect down, you're urged to contact Camarillo police or Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
robbery, ventura county news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 41 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week 10 min ago
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition 22 min ago
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
37 min ago
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
41 min ago