Ventura County News
Body found in alley on South E St. in Oxnard
OXNARD, Calif. -- Police in Oxnard were investigating the discovery of a body found in an alley Saturday night.
The body was found about 7:30 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of South E. Street.
Police identified the victim only as a woman in her 40s. Her name is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
Detectives were trying to determine if foul play was involved.
No further details were released.
body found, ventura county news
- Two fires break out near each other in Hayward 42 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose 1 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos