Ventura County News
Body found in alley on South E St. in Oxnard
OXNARD, Calif. -- Police in Oxnard were investigating the discovery of a body found in an alley Saturday night.
The body was found about 7:30 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of South E. Street.
Police identified the victim only as a woman in her 40s. Her name is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
Detectives were trying to determine if foul play was involved.
No further details were released.
body found, ventura county news
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO
- Cause of grass fire in San Jose under investigation
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- Dealers in training ahead of new casino opening
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- Helen Mirren steps in to help grant dying boy's wish
- Homeless woman defies odds, graduates from UOP
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday