Ventura County News
Body found in alley on South E St. in Oxnard
OXNARD, Calif. -- Police in Oxnard were investigating the discovery of a body found in an alley Saturday night.
The body was found about 7:30 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of South E. Street.
Police identified the victim only as a woman in her 40s. Her name is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
Detectives were trying to determine if foul play was involved.
No further details were released.
body found, ventura county news
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 23 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 18 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond 37 min ago
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body
- Perfect Pet: Isabella
51 min ago