Ventura County News
Teen arrested in Ventura horse theft case
VENTURA, Calif. -- Ventura County sheriff's deputies have arrested a man for allegedly stealing four horses.
Authorities received a call from the horses' owner on Thursday, after he found one of his horses on the 1900 block of South Lewis Road in Camarillo.
The other three horses, along with some saddles, were found nearby. Authorities say the horses were taken from the Somis area, about eight miles away from where they were recovered.
Oscar Pina, 19, was booked for possession of stolen property.
arrest, ventura county news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested
- Pleasanton students targeted on Instagram 59 min ago
- Sonoma Co. supervisor takes stand in peeping trial
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Group still fighting to save Ice Center in San Mateo
- Clippers beat Warriors 98-96 for 2-1 series lead
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland
- 11 kids, driver hurt in SoCal school bus crash
- Paul McCartney will play final show at Candlestick
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game
- Company seeks professional bruncher in SF
- 7OYS investigates Discount Gold Brokers
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued