Ventura County News
Teen arrested in Ventura horse theft case
VENTURA, Calif. -- Ventura County sheriff's deputies have arrested a man for allegedly stealing four horses.
Authorities received a call from the horses' owner on Thursday, after he found one of his horses on the 1900 block of South Lewis Road in Camarillo.
The other three horses, along with some saddles, were found nearby. Authorities say the horses were taken from the Somis area, about eight miles away from where they were recovered.
Oscar Pina, 19, was booked for possession of stolen property.
arrest, ventura county news
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday