Ventura County News
Teen arrested in Ventura horse theft case
VENTURA, Calif. -- Ventura County sheriff's deputies have arrested a man for allegedly stealing four horses.
Authorities received a call from the horses' owner on Thursday, after he found one of his horses on the 1900 block of South Lewis Road in Camarillo.
The other three horses, along with some saddles, were found nearby. Authorities say the horses were taken from the Somis area, about eight miles away from where they were recovered.
Oscar Pina, 19, was booked for possession of stolen property.
arrest, ventura county news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 33
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood 31 min ago
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Young Oakland woman dies at Coachella music fest
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M
- Counties tell Brown they need money for his law
- Brentwood police investigate armed robbery spree
- California regulators propose coyote-killing ban
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday