Ventura County News
Driver crashes into Ventura building, leaves car
VENTURA, Calif. -- Police are searching for a hit-and-run driver who slammed into a Ventura building on the 1100 block of Seaward Avenue. It happened about 9 p.m. Tuesday.
The Ventura Fire Department said a black 1990s Chevrolet sedan crashed into a building that was being used for housing and a restaurant.
When emergency crews arrived, the vehicle was empty.
One man was injured at the scene, but it was not clear where or how he had been injured.
The restaurant and a second floor residential unit were "red-tagged," deemed unsafe for operation.
hit and run, car crash, ventura county news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests 15 min ago
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force 32 min ago
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
28 min ago
- City College San Francisco protests lead to...
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos