Sarah Palin opens up to Barbara Walters
NEW YORK (KGO) -- Sarah Palin has been all over TV this week, promoting her new book "Going Rogue." But the former Republican vice-presidential candidate opened up to Barbara Walters about her personal life.
She talks candidly about what it was like to carry Trig, a Down syndrome baby.
"How she wasn't certain that she was going to have this child, that she could handle it. so you see her, with her husband. We interview her husband, and I don't believe he's been interviewed before, you meet the baby, and you see how she copes," said Walters.
Barbara also interviews Palin's daughters Willow and Piper. You can watch it all tonight on 20/20 at 10 p.m. on ABC7.
sarah palin, national/world
- San Jose police officer arrested for sexual assault 4 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 59 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 41 min ago
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
58 min ago