"Father Oprah" writes a new book on relationships
A former Catholic priest, nicknamed "Father Oprah" for his relationship advice, has written a new book.
Alberto Cutie left his Miami parish after photos surfaced of him kissing the woman he would eventually marry.
In the book, Cutie talks about his struggle between his sacred vows as a priest and falling in love.
Love, he says, brought him closer to God, but further from the church.
Cutie is now an Episcopal priest.
- Occupy the Farm protesters returning to Albany land
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Cyclists converge in Livermore for Amgen Tour of CA
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention Center
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness 29 min ago
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments 38 min ago
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade 23 min ago
- Plan to cut down trees in East Bay Hills under review
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Newark police investigate officer-involved shooting
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday