"Father Oprah" writes a new book on relationships
A former Catholic priest, nicknamed "Father Oprah" for his relationship advice, has written a new book.
Alberto Cutie left his Miami parish after photos surfaced of him kissing the woman he would eventually marry.
In the book, Cutie talks about his struggle between his sacred vows as a priest and falling in love.
Love, he says, brought him closer to God, but further from the church.
Cutie is now an Episcopal priest.
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 36 min ago
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week 10 min ago
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos