"Father Oprah" writes a new book on relationships
A former Catholic priest, nicknamed "Father Oprah" for his relationship advice, has written a new book.
Alberto Cutie left his Miami parish after photos surfaced of him kissing the woman he would eventually marry.
In the book, Cutie talks about his struggle between his sacred vows as a priest and falling in love.
Love, he says, brought him closer to God, but further from the church.
Cutie is now an Episcopal priest.
- Freeze Warning expires; chilly temperatures remain 46 min ago
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop 57 min ago
- Bay Bridge lanes re-opened after multi-vehicle crash 41 min ago
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Parents sound off on baby seat with iPad-holder
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Hate crime task force; Suspect fatally shot
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
57 min ago
- Benicia residents without power on frigid...
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos