National parks waive fees for MLK weekend
If you're looking for something fun and free to do this holiday weekend, look no further than our national parks.
Yosemite and 100 other national parks are waiving the normal entrance fees, in honor of the Martin Luther King holiday, and there will be some additional free days later this year.
While entrance is free, some other fees may still apply, like reservations, camping sites and tours.
holiday, nature, yosemite, national/world
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice 48 min ago
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic 'Kombi' vans
- Runaway sisters found hiding in neighbor's home
- wls: Baby girl found dead in car seat in Chicago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Cold snap damages plants in Bay Area yards
32 min ago