Last victim of Amtrak train crash identified
RENO, Nevada (KGO) -- The final victim of the Amtrak train crash in Nevada has been identified.
Officials say 60-year-old Barbara Bell of the United Kingdom is the final victim to have been identified in connection with the June 24 train crash.
A total of six people were killed when a big-rig truck slammed into the Bay Area-bound California Zephyr Amtrak train at a crossing east of Reno.
The truck driver is listed among the deceased.
The National Transportation Safety Board is still working with the Nevada Highway Patrol on the investigation.
amtrak, crash, national/world
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Police visit homes of missing jetliner's...
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos