Contest on favorite national, state or local parks
The National Park Foundation and Coca-Cola are sponsoring a national contest called America is Your Park.
You can vote for national, state or local parks. The top vote-getter wins a $100,000 grant. Second place gets $50,000 and third place wins $25,000. You vote online and can even earn extra points by uploading photos or checking in on Facebook.
coca-cola, facebook, national/world
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire 20 min ago
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney 39 min ago
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos