Contest on favorite national, state or local parks
The National Park Foundation and Coca-Cola are sponsoring a national contest called America is Your Park.
You can vote for national, state or local parks. The top vote-getter wins a $100,000 grant. Second place gets $50,000 and third place wins $25,000. You vote online and can even earn extra points by uploading photos or checking in on Facebook.
coca-cola, facebook, national/world
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service 46 min ago
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter...
46 min ago