Hidden piano makes music in Canada forest
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia (KGO) -- The sound of music reverberates throughout an entire forest in Nova Scotia.
The city of Halifax asked for the public's help in getting an art project off the ground. That sparked an interesting idea from Will Robinson, who decidd to hide a piano in a large city park, inviting visitors to play a tune at any time.
"That was the original intention," Robinson said. "To have this anonymous music or sound imminating from the forest."
The piano isn't the only sound in the area: Hikers may also come across bagpipes from time to time.
The art project will last around two weeks.
- Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb kills 91
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire 50 min ago
- Man goes missing after Bay to Breakers race 41 min ago
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday
- roundup: Mountain lion spotted; Palo Alto murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday