Royals tour new cancer center at hospital
LONDON (KGO) -- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are taking over one of Princess Diana's charities.
Prince William and Catherine Middleton opened a new center for children's cancer treatment at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London.
The couple received a tour of the center and met with staff and patients.
Prince William serves at the hospital's president, a position formerly held by his mother.
The Duchess is currently taking lessons on royal charities.
- Firefighters forced to evacuate TI firehouse due to mold 1 min ago
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults 15 min ago
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault 33 min ago
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS 25 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills...
25 min ago