Royals tour new cancer center at hospital
LONDON (KGO) -- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are taking over one of Princess Diana's charities.
Prince William and Catherine Middleton opened a new center for children's cancer treatment at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London.
The couple received a tour of the center and met with staff and patients.
Prince William serves at the hospital's president, a position formerly held by his mother.
The Duchess is currently taking lessons on royal charities.
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 16 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
17 min ago