AZ mom banned from 8 McDonald's
ARIZONA (KGO) -- An Arizona mom has been banned from eight McDonald's, after she documented what she says were dirty and dangerous conditions in their playgrounds. Erin Carr-Jordan posted a video on YouTube, showing old food, hair, a used-band aid, and profane graffiti.
Jordan says she only posted the video after alerting management at least six different times, all with no results. She also took swabs to a lab to be tested. They found 13 types of potentially harmful bacteria.
"It's a threat to anyone. The levels are so high of the bacteria that are growing there, that it is dangerous on every level," said Jordan.
The owner of those McDonald's franchises initially promised to clean up the play areas, but now he's threatened to charge her with trespassing, saying she's become disruptive to employees and customers.
- Occupy the Farm protesters returning to Albany land
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Cyclists converge in Livermore for Amgen Tour of CA
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention Center 19 min ago
- Missing 3-year-old Hayward boy found 31 min ago
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Newark police investigate officer-involved shooting
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack 16 min ago
- Witnesses: Car strikes crowd at Va. parade 5 min ago
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention...
19 min ago