AZ mom banned from 8 McDonald's
ARIZONA (KGO) -- An Arizona mom has been banned from eight McDonald's, after she documented what she says were dirty and dangerous conditions in their playgrounds. Erin Carr-Jordan posted a video on YouTube, showing old food, hair, a used-band aid, and profane graffiti.
Jordan says she only posted the video after alerting management at least six different times, all with no results. She also took swabs to a lab to be tested. They found 13 types of potentially harmful bacteria.
"It's a threat to anyone. The levels are so high of the bacteria that are growing there, that it is dangerous on every level," said Jordan.
The owner of those McDonald's franchises initially promised to clean up the play areas, but now he's threatened to charge her with trespassing, saying she's become disruptive to employees and customers.
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media in space
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday