Man wants $2 million for Gadhafi's shirt, ring
LIBYA (KGO) -- A man in Libya wants $2 million for a shirt and ring belonging to former leader Moammar Gadhafi.
It is not just any shirt and ring. It is purportedly the shirt Gadhafi was wearing when he was beaten, shot, and killed in October. The ring is from Gadhafi's wedding in 1970.
The proposed sale has sparked a lively online debate. One person on Facebook said any money made from the sale should be given to the Libyan people.
moammar gadhafi, facebook, national/world
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday