Airport surveillance captures man stealing Rolex
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fl. (KGO) -- The search is on for a man who swiped a very expensive watch that a passenger left behind at airport security.
It happened at the Fort Lauderdale airport in Florida. Surveillance video shows the man taking the $6,500 Rolex watch.
Police believe the thief caught a flight to North Carolina and they plan to subpoena passengers on that plane. There is a $1,000 reward for his arrest.
airport security, crime, TSA, national/world
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan 39 min ago
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
41 min ago
- False hopes dismay in search for missing jet
57 min ago
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop...
39 min ago