Airport surveillance captures man stealing Rolex
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fl. (KGO) -- The search is on for a man who swiped a very expensive watch that a passenger left behind at airport security.
It happened at the Fort Lauderdale airport in Florida. Surveillance video shows the man taking the $6,500 Rolex watch.
Police believe the thief caught a flight to North Carolina and they plan to subpoena passengers on that plane. There is a $1,000 reward for his arrest.
airport security, crime, TSA, national/world
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro 35 min ago
- San Jose man charged in two violent sexual assaults 39 min ago
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos