Video joking about GSA overspending goes viral
A video making fun of the overspending at the General Services Administration is going viral.
The video features a GSA employee singing about spending lavishly never having to be worried about being investigated for misusing funds.
Earlier this week the OIG, or Office of the Inspector General, discovered GSA had spent over $800,000 on a training conference in Las Vegas.
The revelation caused the GSA Administrator to resign.
The GSA is the federal agency that buys and manages goods and services for the government.
viral video, youtube, national/world
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- 10-year-old girl to become Wonder Girl in Vallejo 32 min ago
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos