Buckingham Palace: Prince Philip taken to hospital
LONDON -- Buckingham Palace says the queen's husband, Prince Philip, has been taken to a Scottish hospital as "a precautionary measure."
The palace says the 91-year-old Duke of Edinburgh was taken to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary. It did not give details of his condition Wednesday.
Philip was hospitalized for five days in June with a bladder infection.
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found 22 min ago
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88 44 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 36 min ago
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- 1 dead, 3 injured in North Richmond shooting 55 min ago
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs 27 min ago
- Thousands protest ahead of Fukushima anniversary 10 min ago
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
36 min ago