Chelsea Clinton says she would consider running for president
WASHINTON (KGO) -- Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton is taking a second look at a possible political career.
The only child of Bill and Hillary Clinton tells Vogue Magazine she would consider running for public office.
The one-time white house resident and Stanford graduate had said in the past she wasn't interested in a career in politics.
Clinton told the magazine her mother's run for president for years ago changed her perspective and she wants to use her spot in the public-eye to affect change.
hillary rodham clinton, national/world
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday