Chelsea Clinton says she would consider running for president
WASHINTON (KGO) -- Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton is taking a second look at a possible political career.
The only child of Bill and Hillary Clinton tells Vogue Magazine she would consider running for public office.
The one-time white house resident and Stanford graduate had said in the past she wasn't interested in a career in politics.
Clinton told the magazine her mother's run for president for years ago changed her perspective and she wants to use her spot in the public-eye to affect change.
hillary rodham clinton, national/world
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bay Area communities wake up to freezing temps
- Family, friends hold out hope for missing family
- Rally targets Sonoma County DA over teen's death
- San Jose firefighters battle mobile home park blaze
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Man grabs iPhone from pregnant woman at hospital
- San Jose lingerie company taking on 'Fit Mom'
- New video released of suspect who threw 2 cats into bay
- USPS looking for volunteers to answer letters to Santa
- Lockheed Martin challenges engineers to build a car in 1 day
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SJ police contract; Construction moritorium
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday