Chelsea Clinton says she would consider running for president
WASHINTON (KGO) -- Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton is taking a second look at a possible political career.
The only child of Bill and Hillary Clinton tells Vogue Magazine she would consider running for public office.
The one-time white house resident and Stanford graduate had said in the past she wasn't interested in a career in politics.
Clinton told the magazine her mother's run for president for years ago changed her perspective and she wants to use her spot in the public-eye to affect change.
hillary rodham clinton, national/world
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force 8 min ago
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos