Bullied school bus monitor startscharitable foundation
The former bus monitor made famous after video of her being bullied by students went viral is using her experience to make a difference.
Karen Klein, has received more than $700,000 in donations from people around the world.
She's using $100,000 of that money to launch the Karen Klein Anti-Bullying Foundation.
The four students who taunted the 68-year-old grandmother were suspended for a year.
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket 29 min ago
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Bay Bridge bolt fix running a month behind schedule 22 min ago
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water 3 min ago
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Richmond council votes for foreclosure prevention plan
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue 57 min ago
- Woman distracted by FB on phone falls off pier 45 min ago
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos