Greece may see six-day work weeks
The people of Greece may soon face a six-day work week.
Reports say the international groups overseeing Greece's bailout are insisting that Athens implement radical labor reforms. The groups include the European Union, the International Monetary Fund and the European Central Bank.
Representatives from those organizations are back in Greece to assess progress on economic reforms and determine whether the country gets the next bailout installment.
european union, national/world
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead' 28 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos