Greece may see six-day work weeks
The people of Greece may soon face a six-day work week.
Reports say the international groups overseeing Greece's bailout are insisting that Athens implement radical labor reforms. The groups include the European Union, the International Monetary Fund and the European Central Bank.
Representatives from those organizations are back in Greece to assess progress on economic reforms and determine whether the country gets the next bailout installment.
european union, national/world
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos