Greece may see six-day work weeks
The people of Greece may soon face a six-day work week.
Reports say the international groups overseeing Greece's bailout are insisting that Athens implement radical labor reforms. The groups include the European Union, the International Monetary Fund and the European Central Bank.
Representatives from those organizations are back in Greece to assess progress on economic reforms and determine whether the country gets the next bailout installment.
european union, national/world
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF 5 min ago
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York 38 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos