Greece may see six-day work weeks
The people of Greece may soon face a six-day work week.
Reports say the international groups overseeing Greece's bailout are insisting that Athens implement radical labor reforms. The groups include the European Union, the International Monetary Fund and the European Central Bank.
Representatives from those organizations are back in Greece to assess progress on economic reforms and determine whether the country gets the next bailout installment.
european union, national/world
- Manager reveals details of teen's stowaway survival
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Images released of shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 46 min ago
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock 5 min ago
- South Korea ferry toll hits 156 as search gets tougher
- Young Oakland boy shot in the eye with paintball gun
- Pair sets record with BASE jump off world's... 24 min ago
- Minnie Driver faces body bullies, tweets nude photo 16 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan