Disney World restaurant to serve alcohol
ORLANDO, Florida (KGO) -- Alcohol will now be on the menu at a new restaurant at Disney World in Florida. It's the first time in the Magic Kingdom's 41-year history the park will serve beer and wine.
Alcohol will only be available during dinner hours. Park officials say guests wanted the option of drinking with dinner. They'll get their chance when the new restaurant, "Be Our Guest," opens in November. The restaurant is based on Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" and will serve French cuisine.
Disney owns ABC7.
(The Associated Press contributed to this report)
disney, alcohol, national/world
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- Alameda County Fair opens with new food, new rides
- Hundreds allowed back home after Calif. wildfire
- South SF husband and wife charged with pimping
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Giants pitcher Sergio Romo gets ice cream flavor
- Blanco's 2-run triple in 7th helps Giants win, 4-2 28 min ago
- Woman stabbed, killed on Hollywood's Walk of Fame
- Oakland theater to host "Fruitvale Station" screening
- Sonoma-Marin Fair holding "Ugliest Dog" contest
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Controlled burn; Carjacking arrests
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
1 min ago