Disney World restaurant to serve alcohol
ORLANDO, Florida (KGO) -- Alcohol will now be on the menu at a new restaurant at Disney World in Florida. It's the first time in the Magic Kingdom's 41-year history the park will serve beer and wine.
Alcohol will only be available during dinner hours. Park officials say guests wanted the option of drinking with dinner. They'll get their chance when the new restaurant, "Be Our Guest," opens in November. The restaurant is based on Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" and will serve French cuisine.
Disney owns ABC7.
(The Associated Press contributed to this report)
disney, alcohol, national/world
- Campbell police seek witnesses in fatal stabbing 18 min ago
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials 34 min ago
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Fashion designer L'Wren Scott found dead in NY
- Man fatally struck by train in Berkeley this morning
- Putin declares Crimea 'sovereign and independent' 33 min ago
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists 43 min ago
- Police search for clues in fatal Concord hit-and-run 41 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- GM recalls 1.18 million SUVs for air bag problem
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery...
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos