GM recalls sedans over transmission problem
DETROIT (KGO) -- More than 400,000 General Motors sedans were recalled in the U.S. because of a transmission problem.
Apparently the defect causes cars to roll when they're supposed to be in park.
GM says the problem has resulted in four crashes, but no injuries have been reported.
The list includes Chevrolet Malibu, Saturn Aura and Pontiac G6 models built between 2007 and 2010.
general motors, national/world
- Firefighters control 4-alarm fire in Concord
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Only On 7: SF kids describe obstacles in Tenderloin
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Memorial taking place in SF to honor Mandela
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Golf pro charged; Xmas tree in Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos