Brawl breaks out on floor of Ukraine's parliament
You think 'fiscal cliff' talks are tough in Washington? How about this melee during a parliamentary debate in the Ukraine, that's a real filibuster.
Lawmakers couldn't agree to just disagree about who should be prime minister, so they went to the barricades.
When the dust settled, the opposition lost.
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean 52 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 49ers Jim Harbaugh ready for start of free agency
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward 34 min ago
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California! 48 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case