UPS driver caught stealing iPad delivered by FedEx
Here's one reason a home surveillance camera can come in handy.
Surveillance video shows a dutiful Federal Express worker dropping off an iPad Mini during a front-door delivery Wednesday morning in Houston.
A few hours later, another delivery made to the same front door, this time, by a UPS worker, resulted in a crime caught on camera.
After dropping off his delivery, the UPS worker returned a few minutes later and stole the box delivered earlier by FedEx. The seasonal worker was fired by UPS and arrested for theft.
crime, iPad, national/world
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...