Mardi Gras revelers turn out despite rainy forecast
Thousands of people are celebrating the last day of Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
The city is packed with partiers for Fat Tuesday. Up to a million people are expected to pack the streets, despite rain being forecast.
Organizers say the show will go on even if it downpours. The partying ends at midnight, when Lent begins.
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday