U.S. Postal Service coming out with new clothing line
The cash-strapped U.S. Postal Service is hoping to bring you something to wear. The agency has announced plans to come out with a new clothing line called Rain Heat & Snow.
The apparel will have Postal Service branding, like images of stamps, on them.
It's not the first time the Postal Service has tried selling merchandise with its logos on them. The Postal Service tried it in the 80s but it didn't take off.
The clothing line is another way the agency is hoping to generate some revenue. It's also considering selling gift cards and shipping alcohol.
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations 14 min ago
- Bay Area communities wake up to freezing temps
- Family, friends hold out hope for missing family
- Rally targets Sonoma County DA over teen's death
- San Jose firefighters battle mobile home park blaze
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Man grabs iPhone from pregnant woman at hospital
- San Jose lingerie company taking on 'Fit Mom'
- New video released of suspect who threw 2 cats into bay
- USPS looking for volunteers to answer letters to Santa
- Lockheed Martin challenges engineers to build a car in 1 day
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SJ police contract; Construction moritorium
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday