4-year-old Colorado boy survives fall out of window
AURORA, CO (KGO) -- A 4-year-old boy is OK, after falling three stories.
It happened at an apartment complex in Colorado. His mother was shampooing the carpets, so she pushed the couch against the window. The boy jumped up and leaned against the screen, when it suddenly popped out. Witnesses say he did two summersaults in the air, then landed on the rocks below on his feet.
"I heard a crash and the next thing I know I just saw a blur. It was just red and blue," said neighbor Pat Roush.
"My mom was cleaning our fridge out and all of a sudden I hear her screaming, 'Dylan just went out the window!'" said Jessica Hayes, the mother.
Dylan was hospitalized for 20 hours as doctors ran tests, but all they found were just a few scratches on him.
falls, children, national/world
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California 59 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 56 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos