Hundreds of sharks spotted off South Florida coast
FLORIDA (KGO) -- Hundreds of sharks were spotted off the South Florida coast on Tuesday. Marine biologists say the sharks are migrating north after going south for the winter.
They say they've seen tens of thousands of them since the beginning of the month. Lifeguards have been keeping swimmers from the water because the sharks are dangerous.
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media in space
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday