Powerball jackpot grows to $320 million
Powerball is back with another huge jackpot after no one got all six numbers for a 12th consecutive drawing.
Saturday's jackpot is estimated at $320 million -- the biggest payout so far this year. It's the third Powerball jackpot to exceed $250 million in the past year.
Powerball is played in 42 states, but not California yet. California stores will start selling Powerball tickets on April 8.
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well 36 min ago
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
33 min ago