Powerball jackpot grows to $320 million
Powerball is back with another huge jackpot after no one got all six numbers for a 12th consecutive drawing.
Saturday's jackpot is estimated at $320 million -- the biggest payout so far this year. It's the third Powerball jackpot to exceed $250 million in the past year.
Powerball is played in 42 states, but not California yet. California stores will start selling Powerball tickets on April 8.
- Collapse feared at site of massive Mission Bay fire
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- Strong winds destroy boats at Oyster Point
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos