Firefighters tackle row house blaze in Jersey City
Firefighters are tackling a massive four-alarm fire in Jersey City Wednesday. The fire spread through a three-story row house after breaking out early in the morning.
Firefighters have their hands full as flames are shooting from the building's windows and roof.
Firefighters have contained the fire to one house but are opening windows in adjacent houses to help the smoke escape.
There's no word yet on how the fire started.
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday