Larry Ellison lists Lake Tahoe home for $28.8 million
Oracle founder Larry Ellison has listed a property along the Nevada shore of Lake Tahoe for $28.8 million.
Ellison is selling the property because it duplicates one he's having built. He originally paid $11.7 million for the main house in 2006 and then bought the adjoining homes.
The main house includes six bedrooms and 8.5 bathrooms.
larry ellison, oracle, lake tahoe, national/world
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery 58 min ago
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped 32 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 23 min ago
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code 25 min ago
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos