One Fund Boston raises $10 million for Boston bombing victims
Dozens of people who were injured in the Boston bombings remain in the hospital Sunday night and many of them still face amputations.
Support for the wounded is coming in from across the nation.
More than $10 million has already been raised through the One Fund Boston, a charity set up to help victims of the bombings.
The fund is designed to streamline donations into one account, which will then be divided up to victims and their families.
school shooting, shooting, explosion, boston bombings, bombing, terrorism, crime, FBI, barack obama, national/world
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos