One Fund Boston raises $10 million for Boston bombing victims
Dozens of people who were injured in the Boston bombings remain in the hospital Sunday night and many of them still face amputations.
Support for the wounded is coming in from across the nation.
More than $10 million has already been raised through the One Fund Boston, a charity set up to help victims of the bombings.
The fund is designed to streamline donations into one account, which will then be divided up to victims and their families.
school shooting, shooting, explosion, boston bombings, bombing, terrorism, crime, FBI, barack obama, national/world
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight 15 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday