Tennessee students shocked by prom party bus
Some high school seniors from Lynchburg, Tennessee say they were taken for a ride by the party bus company they hired to take them to the prom.
The group of 20 students spent $1,800 for a party bus thought would be getting a sleek, black bus but to their shock they were picked up in an orange converted school bus with the words "free at last" on it.
The bus was sponsored by a bail bonds company.
"Free at last on both sides, the gentleman's faces painted on the back end of the bus, not exactly what our seniors want to go off into on their last prom," said parent Stephanie Trail.
It turned out the company that owned the bus didn't realize that the kids didn't know what the bus looked like.
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed 39 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro 5 min ago
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- Kitten stolen from San Francisco shelter
- Driver in fatal Twin Peaks DUI hit-and-run sentenced
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos