Tennessee students shocked by prom party bus
Some high school seniors from Lynchburg, Tennessee say they were taken for a ride by the party bus company they hired to take them to the prom.
The group of 20 students spent $1,800 for a party bus thought would be getting a sleek, black bus but to their shock they were picked up in an orange converted school bus with the words "free at last" on it.
The bus was sponsored by a bail bonds company.
"Free at last on both sides, the gentleman's faces painted on the back end of the bus, not exactly what our seniors want to go off into on their last prom," said parent Stephanie Trail.
It turned out the company that owned the bus didn't realize that the kids didn't know what the bus looked like.
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire