Video: Man in China faints, falls on train tracks
A frightening moment was caught camera in China when a man fainted and fell from a train station platform and onto the tracks.
Luckily two people jumped down to help and together they lifted the man to safety.
After the man was lifted to safety, he apparently had a seizure and more passengers rushed to help him.
His condition eventually stabilized and his family came to pick him up.
- South African leader Nelson Mandela has died
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Cal signs $18M deal for naming rights at stadium
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- 5th day of searching for SJ CEO turns up empty
- Bay Area bundles up as frigid weather continues
- Marcus Books strikes deal with owners to stay
- Batkid returning to SF for fundraising walk
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: Radiant Orchid 2014 Color of the Year
- roundup: Sports Cap Bandit; SF hit-and-run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
13 min ago