Snowden claims to have more secret information
The former Central Intelligence Agency contractor who leaked top-secret information about United States surveillance programs is still in Hong Kong and says he has more secrets to spill.
Edward Snowden claims he has evidence that China, North Korea and Hong Kong have been targets of cyber-spying by the National Security Agency.
ABC News has learned that Snowden had four laptops full of information when he went to Hong Kong.
U.S. officials are concerned that Snowden may try to defect to China where he could reveal more secrets.
So far the U.S. has not filed any charges against Snowden and has made no effort to detain him.
internet, north korea, china, CIA, national/world
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 40 min ago
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
40 min ago