Waterspout comes ashore in Florida, turns into tornado
TAMPA, Fla. (KGO) -- A huge waterspout came ashore in a Tampa-area neighborhood Monday and turned into a tornado.
No injuries were reported, but the storm did cause a mess including some minor damage.
Officials say it blew some shingles off the roof of a home and knocked over a few trees and mailboxes.
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- Consumer Reports tests toothbrushes 8 min ago
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway 37 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos