Southwest 737's nose gear collapses upon landing
NEW YORK (KGO) -- Three people were injured when the nose gear of a Southwest Airlines 737 collapsed upon landing at LaGuardia Airport Monday.
The FAA says Flight 345, from Nashville, reported possible front landing gear issues before landing.
Then, the plane's nosegear collapsed as the aircraft landed on Runway 4 around 5:45 p.m. ET.
LaGuardia Airport officials confirm that three people were injured. Their conditions are unknown.
The airport remains closed at this time.
new york, southwest airlines, plane crash, national/world
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Google barge moved to the Port of Stockton
- Pedestrian safety plan announced in San Francisco
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media in space 40 min ago
- Cronut creator invents 'shots' of milk and cookies
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media...
40 min ago