Asiana Airlines retiring flight number 214
Tuesday, August 06, 2013
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Asiana Airlines is officially retiring flight number 214.
Starting next Monday, the former Flight 214 between Seoul and San Francisco will become Flight 212.
Airlines typically retire flight numbers that have met up with disaster to ease passengers' worries.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
Asiana Airlines crash, plane crash, crash, san francisco international airport, national/world
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket 1 min ago
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition 13 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Bay Bridge bolt fix running a month behind schedule 53 min ago
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water 34 min ago
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 33 min ago
- Woman distracted by FB on phone falls off pier
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music 14 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos