Prince William grants first interview since becoming father
LONDON (KGO) -- From diaper duty to getting little sleep, Prince William is talking about his first month as a dad.
The Duke of Cambridge spoke to CNN in his first official interview, since becoming a father, at Kensington Palace in London.
The new dad says he and his wife Kate were happy to show off their newborn son to the world, calling it a proud moment.
Prince William says baby George is already quite a character and a little fighter.
"Well, yeah he's a little bit of a rascal, let's put it that way. So he either reminds me of my brother or me when I was younger. I'm not sure. But, he's doing very well at the moment," he said.
royals, CNN, celebrity births, national/world
- Statewide AMBER Alert issued for abducted LA kids
- Woman found dead in Castro Valley home was shot
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Man fatally stuck by Caltrain near Atherton station
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Man gets 110 years to life for Hayward teen's murder
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Paul Stanley: Kiss miffed at Rock Hall over snub
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos