Three Boston firefighters injured in fire at church
BOSTON (KGO) -- Three firefighters were injured battling a fire at a historic Boston church this morning.
All firefighters were ordered out of the building a few minutes before pieces of the interior ceiling began to collapse. St. John the Baptists Church was built 189 years ago and now officials fear the entire building could collapse. Investigators say the cause of the fire is under investigation, but it appears it started near the alter.
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice 38 min ago
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic 'Kombi' vans
- Runaway sisters found hiding in neighbor's home
- wls: Baby girl found dead in car seat in Chicago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Cold snap damages plants in Bay Area yards
22 min ago