New bride charged with pushing husband off cliff
MONTANA (KGO) -- A new bride, married for about a week, is now charged with second-degree murder in the death of her husband.
It happened at Glacier National Park in Montana. Jordon Linn Graham, 22, told a friend she was having second thoughts about marrying her long-time boyfriend just eight days after they tied the knot.
Prosecutors say Graham pushed him face-first off a steep cliff at the park following an argument then lied about his death, telling investigators she saw her husband drive out of town to visit a friend.
crime, domestic violence, marriage, murder, national/world
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast 2 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos