New bride charged with pushing husband off cliff
MONTANA (KGO) -- A new bride, married for about a week, is now charged with second-degree murder in the death of her husband.
It happened at Glacier National Park in Montana. Jordon Linn Graham, 22, told a friend she was having second thoughts about marrying her long-time boyfriend just eight days after they tied the knot.
Prosecutors say Graham pushed him face-first off a steep cliff at the park following an argument then lied about his death, telling investigators she saw her husband drive out of town to visit a friend.
crime, domestic violence, marriage, murder, national/world
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 5 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos