Taipei Zoo panda cub learns to crawl
TAIPEI, Taiwan (KGO) -- A panda cub in Taiwan is learning to crawl. The female cub was born in July and just turned 100 days-old on Monday.
The cub already weighs nearly 14 pounds and is almost two feet long. She can crawl by herself, but falls every few steps.
Officials at the Taipei Zoo are holding a contest to name her. The results will be revealed at the end of October.
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael 23 min ago
- Poll: Californians gradually souring on unions 37 min ago
- Beyonce releases new iTunes-exclusive album
- Hwy 85 connector ramp reopened after fatal crash 2 min ago
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: BART higher fares; Bingo robbery
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
18 min ago