Taipei Zoo panda cub learns to crawl
TAIPEI, Taiwan (KGO) -- A panda cub in Taiwan is learning to crawl. The female cub was born in July and just turned 100 days-old on Monday.
The cub already weighs nearly 14 pounds and is almost two feet long. She can crawl by herself, but falls every few steps.
Officials at the Taipei Zoo are holding a contest to name her. The results will be revealed at the end of October.
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire 7 min ago
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station 6 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos