Penn. law bans strangers from touching pregnant bellies
It's something almost every pregnant woman goes through -- someone touching her belly. Well, there'll be no more of that for strangers in one state.
It is now illegal in Pennsylvania to touch the belly of a pregnant woman without her permission.
It started with a case, where a man is facing harassment charges for doing just that.
This story is generating a lot of talk on social media and we want to know what you think.
Should it be a crime to touch a pregnant woman's stomach without her permission? Click here to sound off on our Facebook page.
pregnancy, women's health, laws, national/world
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident 19 min ago
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus 13 min ago
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Sunnyvale's 'Blue Cube' gets torn down
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive 7 min ago
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed