Helicopter tournament tests pilots in six different events
CHINA (KGO) -- A helicopter tournament in China had pilots test their skills in six different events.
The highlight was the opening of beer bottles at the top of a pole 6-feet from the ground.
A bottle opener was tied to one end of the helicopter's skid.
Some pilots were successful. However, to win the event they had to open five beer bottles in in eight minutes.
Some managed four, but not five.<
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap 2 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire